Change and renewal, opportunities and new risks characterise the former monopoly market in electricity and gas supply. In the course of liberalisation, the growing competition from the market players requires new strategies. New conditions arise such as turning towards regenerative energies, and away from atomic energy or consumers addressing energy-saving possibilities.
Competitors have to react to such changed market conditions. New investments are becoming increasingly difficult for medium-sized energy companies but local authorities too are holding back in financing facilities which are urgently required. If you want to invest and at the same time ease the strain on your liquidity, simply use the pay-as-you-earn effect which leasing offers. Modern equipment and secure liquidity: that's leasing.
Leasing is a modern financing concept which opens up the way to new and regenerative energies. The range of services is characterised by individual draft agreements, financing components and introducing partners to realise projects.
You can make use of our services for:
- all objects promoting, preparing, processing, distributing and storing fossil fuels and biogenious primary energy carriers
- all objects to prepare and distribute heat, cold, compressed air and electricity
- plants for water supply and disposal
- recycling and waste disposal plants
- all services for storage, control and filtration